Valentines day: A Swinging night

For any cross venue plots, scenes or even parties.

Moderators: Vampire Storytellers, Mage Storytellers, Changeling Storytellers, Mortal: Storytellers, Werewolf Storytellers

Topic author
Iblardora
Apprentice
Apprentice

Valentines day: A Swinging night

Post#1 » February 6th, 2014, 12:00 am

The Sphinxes riddle sits back from the street, partly constructed into the back of an old brick slaughter house in the East end of the docks. Its court yard is part of the house, some old flag stones and a low brick wall that leads to a tastefully and safely broken arch over with vines and roses grow. The club will open early but already the line is curled around the outer perimeter and into the alley way. Its nearly wrapped into the street in fact. The people in line didn't have the fore sight to get a ticket into the club, or the fortune to know the owner. They aren't on the list, but people say the club is always just big enough for the last person to come in.

The Crowd outside is more diversified than normal. The Sphinxes riddle has a well known reputation for what kind of clients it serves, and even more so for its dress code, but on nights like this the No corsets no collars no service policy lifts just a little. People from far and wide come on these nights ,for a little discussion wine and...

experimentation.

As you enter the door way a single sign greets you. A poem about dreamers entreating you to enter, so very out of place in a club, but strangely up lifting. Down the hall you go, feeling the path slope ever so slightly downwards, and into a room larger than most football fields. Its sectioned off into portions by plush chairs, stages with poles, cushions, tables both low and high, and a bar at the very back. Men and Women move around in outfits that even today, with the Valetines theme of lace and hearts, reminds you of what this place is.

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Re: Valentines day: A Swinging night

Post#2 » February 6th, 2014, 12:49 am

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=8&image_id=7[/img]
Apollo ¦ Thyrsus ¦ Neocologist ¦ First Talon ¦ Arrow Status: 2 ¦ Striking Looks 4: Virile ¦ Defense: 4 ¦ Mana: 6/12 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Character Page

It had been one hell of a month and Apollo was looking to blow off a bit of steam, tonight was going to be a fun night.... no magic at all. For the first time since he could remember he deactivated his legacy gifts which had proved to be more difficult than he had originally thought. No getting distracted by the spirit world tonight, tonight was perfectly Mudane. If felt weird.

He sailed passed the door staff, having already told the clubs owner he would be going. He headed straight for the bar, he certainly wasn't dressed exactly right for the place but that was kind of the point.
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#3 » February 6th, 2014, 2:06 am

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=12&image_id=310[/img]
Fìrinn¦ Mastigos ¦ Mysterium ¦ Status: Consilium: 1, Mysterium: 2 ¦ Presence 3 ¦ Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd ¦ WP: Full ¦ Mana: 9 ¦ Def 3 ¦ Spells:

Fìrinn had been here a few times since moving to New York. On those occasions she had mainly spoken to Ahriman, talking a bit of personal and professional "shop" and simply enjoying the "scene" of the club, the collection of experimental minds all seeking a new experience. A new challenge. She had avoided "playing", although Ahriman had given her the grand tour, she had not yet found the time to actually develop much of a social life. A few coffee dates, four was the most with the same individual, had been the grand tail of her love, and sex, life since moving to the big city. However tonight, for Valentine's Day, she had decided to give in to her own internal desires and be willing to have a bit of fun should the occasion present itself.

She had teased a bit of red into her which she had styled short and slightly wild. She had put on her Dominatrix boots, long and leather with heels, went to her knees. Her outfit was a mix of leather and bits of red lace for ease of movement in the right places. The outfit had been expensive, all the material real of course and that was never cheap, and the way she wore it and the general manner which she had carried herself since entering the establishment proclaimed her natural inclination so that no one needed to ask.

A smile crept across her lips as she sat in her booth, surveying the the main VIP room with a martini in her hand and the feeling of pure leather on her bare skin reminding her of Pandemonium.

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=12&image_id=70[/img]
Robert Carraway¦ Daeva/Brujah ¦ Ordo Dracul ¦ Status: City: 2, Clan: 2, Covenant: 2 ¦ Presence 3: Confident ¦ Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome ¦ BP: 3 ¦ Vitae: 9 ¦ WP: Full ¦ Blush of Health

Three Kindred ... err ... normal average people ended the club as a group. The lone male, tall, well built and dressed in plain black collared shirt and dark slacks, led the way. Behind him came an attractive brunette, dressed almost like a leather Catholic school girl, teasing naughty and nice and other balancing acts. The third member of the trio was a blonde. She'd been there before. Hell half of the staff knew her by name, Alissa to the curious, a dominant who was wearing her own leather outfit and boots.

The trio progressed to their own booth, a drink, the usual, was delivered to the blonde.

"So why here?"

"Why not here?"

"This place is great, they've got all sorts of toys and different rooms for experimentation. All kinds of interesting people to watch, or spank."

"I don't get many chances to go out anymore, tonight I have one and I am going to take it. Since it's a special occasion, I agreed with Alissa that we needed to hit some place exciting."

[spoiler]Image
Presence 3: Tough Chick ¦ Striking Looks 2: Can Kick Your Ass and You'll Love It ¦ BP: AotP ¦ Blush of Health[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Image
Presence 4: A Bit of Snark ¦ Striking Looks 2: Girl Next Door ¦ BP: 1 ¦ Blush of Health[/spoiler]
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#4 » February 6th, 2014, 11:18 am

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=7&image_id=312[/img]
Katrina Scherbatsky ¦ Gangrel / Taifa ¦ Myrmidon & Harpy ¦ Russian Accent ¦ BP: 3 ¦ Presence: 4 Magnetic Personality ¦ Striking Looks: 4 Russian Beauty ¦ Carthian Status: 3 ¦ City Status: 2 ¦ Gangrel Status: 2 ¦ Defence: 3 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]/[ ][ ] ¦ Blood: 11 ¦ Active Powers: Aspect of the Predator ¦Character Page

Katrina had her whole Queen of the Night look going. Black leather trousers with knee high leather boots, a black corset and a sort of net cardigan that only covered her arms with bits of material that draped down the back elegantly. A riding crop sat tucked under her left arm. She observed the room for a few moments, Ahriman would no doubt be around somewhere.

She smiled at Robert, Artemis and Lee before chuckling to herself... poor Lee, she didn't seem like the type of girl that would come to this place. She wondered over and chuckled.

"Well well well.... I am certainly not surprised by you two...." her finger flicked from between Robert and Artemis "But subjecting poor Lee here to this sort of environment.... Bad Robert, Very Bad." she gave him a playful smile "You sure its safe for us to be in the same room? Every time we bump into each other all hell seems to break loose."

[hr]
[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=9&image_id=311[/img]
Lord Dimitri Bathory ¦ Ventrue / Tzimisce ¦ Invictus Soldier ¦ Deputy Sheriff ¦ Status: Cov 2, Clan 2, City 2 ¦ BP: 2 ¦ Defense: 3 ¦ Willpower: 5 ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Blood: 10 ¦ Character Page

Dimitri emerged from the mens toilets with two rather good looking men, twins naturally. As they head into the club one of them turns around and does a hand gesture that could only be identified as a symbol to "call me" He leans up against a wall and decides to observe the crowd. He was wearing black trousers, black shoes and no shirt. He wore some leather wrist cuffs, but there was no collar present.

[hr]

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=3&image_id=224[/img]
Queen Kaito ¦ Elemental, Snowskin/ Mirrorskin ¦ Winter Mantle: 5 ¦ Presence 4: Regal ¦ Striking Looks 4: 'There's something about [s]Mary[/s] Kaito ¦ Wyrd: 6
Coming Soon

The Winter Queen slipped into the room unnoticed and observed for a while, once she had made the decision it was safe she slipped out of the darkness and headed gracefully to the bar. She was wearing her usual going out outfit that was rather steam punk in nature. For a Queen she didn't have that many clothes but then again she was the Queen of Winter and excess baggage slowed you down.

She orders a cocktail, a Corpse Reviver and takes a seat in the corner of the bar, mostly so she could watch the room.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#5 » February 6th, 2014, 3:25 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=12&image_id=70[/img]
Robert Carraway¦ Daeva/Brujah ¦ Ordo Dracul ¦ Status: City: 2, Clan: 2, Covenant: 2 ¦ Presence 3: Confident ¦ Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome ¦ BP: 3 ¦ Vitae: 9 ¦ WP: Full ¦ Blush of Health

Robert raised an eyebrow at Katrina's appearance. When she began to tease him he merely shrugged his shoulders. "Not my choice, I hate Valentine's Day and this isn't my sort of place, but Lee deserves a night out and Alissa has been putting bad ideas into her head, hence how we ended up here."

"Look if trouble find us, Alissa will handcuff it and then we can take turns beating it up. It would fit right in with the image of club and we'd probably even be cheered on."

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#6 » February 6th, 2014, 10:57 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=7&image_id=312[/img]
Katrina Scherbatsky ¦ Gangrel / Taifa ¦ Myrmidon & Harpy ¦ Russian Accent ¦ BP: 3 ¦ Presence: 4 Magnetic Personality ¦ Striking Looks: 4 Russian Beauty ¦ Carthian Status: 3 ¦ City Status: 2 ¦ Gangrel Status: 2 ¦ Defence: 3 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]/[ ][ ] ¦ Blood: 11 ¦ Active Powers: Aspect of the Predator ¦Character Page

"I will have you know that Artemis is an upstanding citizen that would never lead anyone astray" she Winked at the deputy and chuckled. "Sorry, not even I believe that."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#7 » February 7th, 2014, 6:24 pm

"Hey leave Alissa alone, I wanted to try something new and see a side of the City that is usually hidden from view. She just happened to know this place and have VIP passes for tonight, so if anything she is merely enabling my own plan for corrupting myself and this innocent here." Lee pointed a thumb at Robert.

Topic author
Iblardora
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post#8 » February 7th, 2014, 6:53 pm

The people load in and press up towards a stage in the back. Those at the Bar are closest to the stage, but all can see the stage.

A spotlight sweeps the crowd, blinding some, causing others to look up in shock, not expecting something reminiscent of a dance club in what so obviously isn't. Still all follow it with their eyes as the low sound of back ground trance music that had formerly been nearly unnoticable revs up, building as the light focus on certain people. good looking or just Bizarre get spot lighted. Faster and faster it goes, swirling ducking diving, until with a great crescendo It drops onstage to focus on a man just stepping out, A beat of silence as a Tall red head with long hair wrapped in a chain, tight leather and a Cane stands before them, looking impetuously down at them, a man who is used to being obeyed, a man who is used to respect. He opens his mouth, spreads his hands and...

this song plays.
[spoiler][bbvideo=560,340]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-DuC0tE7V4[/bbvideo][/spoiler]

Laughter Erupts from the audience as Tom, the own of the club glares up at presumably the audio booth. After a moment even he joins in the laughter.

When that clears he smiles.

"Welcome my Peth to another Valentineth day. To Old faceth you know the drill for thith day, but for new let me explain."

The low thrumming trance music resumes.

"Today ith a celebration of one of the motht powerful forceth in the world. It ith a reminder that even in thith world of contracth and dealth there ith something that goes beyond thothe and brings us to a place of equality. And that ith love. Dethpite my clubth reputation, and I know it hath one, that ith why It ith here. To allow love, in all itth formth to be experiance. Becauthe love can break locks and bend oak treeth, it can break tradition and crush hate. Even in the roleth of Lutht we play here night after night only one thing bindth us. Love. Not even Death can conqure a mind driven by the emotion of love, it may thop a heart from beating yeth but not from Loving if that ith one it chootheth."

[spoiler][bbvideo=560,340]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1YmS_VDvMY[/bbvideo][/spoiler]

Tom Glares. For those who have been to the club often this is a pretty regular thing. He's supposedly fired three sound guys and some how the sound guys always have fun with it.

"My point ith that I open my doorth to all tonight to celebrate what bringth uth together today.."

A few chuckles breakout again.

"tho drink deeply of my wine, eat much of my food, and motht of all... if your going to need a private room, its only 5 dollarth an hour tonight. tho thpread the love. "

Now the true music kicks in.

[spoiler][bbvideo=560,340]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq5EudZcvuU&list=PL098F02A6E15DD086[/bbvideo][/spoiler]

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#9 » February 7th, 2014, 11:23 pm

Katrina chuckled "Artemis is kind of like a sister to me, wouldn't be the same if we didn't rib each other now and again. I must say I do approve of your experimental attitude, glad to see you trying something new. Anyhow, I doubt you want me cramping your style. Figured I would come say hello." Katrina smiled at the group and headed off into the crowd.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#10 » February 8th, 2014, 1:40 am

"You're not cramping my style, but if you need to go and find a firm naked butt to smack I understand. Just remember if some strange guy asks to do it 'Gangnam Style' punch him in the nuts and call for an adult." Lee called after Katrina.

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=12&image_id=115[/img]
Gabriella Conti¦ Mekhet ¦ Carthian Movement ¦ Status: City: 2, Clan: 2, Covenant: 3 ¦ Presence 3: Cool and Classy ¦ Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes ¦ Obf 2 ¦ Vitae: 10 ¦ WP: Full ¦ Blush of Health

"See the owner agrees with me, all you need is love." Gabriella had avoided leather and lace tonight, however she had favored black. Really favored it. Like Robert Smith of the Cure favored it.

"He is also dressed as a member of the Village People." The blonde next to her was clearly jesting from the tone of her voice and the smirk that appeared on her face as she teasingly tossed a punch at the brunette's shoulder.

"Oh you'll pay for that later." The Deputy said with a teasing wink.

"Is that a promise?" The blonde grinned.

"Look you two, I love you both as friends but can stop the teasing?" The man with them was burly and well built. "Unless I can watch. If I can watch, then please feel free." The women laughed, the brunette giving the buff man a playful pat on the head.

"Let's find your girlfriend before you have to change underwear."

[spoiler]Image
Presence 3: Rough and Ready ¦ Striking Looks 2: The Muscles are Real ¦ BP: Aspect of the Predator ¦ Blush of Health[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Image
Presence 3: Cool Smart Girl ¦ Striking Looks 2: A Touch of Class ¦ BP: Obf 2 ¦ Blush of Health[/spoiler]

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#11 » February 8th, 2014, 1:56 am

There was a loud cough from behind Gabriella, Caroline and Eric. She had found them first. "Don't make me scratch your eyes out, I can't watch the Olympics and then you almost ruin the end of the night entertainment. I thought we were friends." she said giving them a playful smile before laughing. "Lee seems to be settling in well, shes already trying to tempt Robert to the dark side."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#12 » February 8th, 2014, 2:07 am

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=12&image_id=115[/img]
Gabriella Conti¦ Mekhet ¦ Carthian Movement ¦ Status: City: 2, Clan: 2, Covenant: 3 ¦ Presence 3: Cool and Classy ¦ Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes ¦ Obf 2 ¦ Vitae: 10 ¦ WP: Full ¦ Blush of Health

"A girl fall for a handsome badass who showed up out of nowhere to save her, kicked the asses of three guys who wanted to kidnap her and also looks like Mal from Firefly? Nah, totally didn't see that one coming." Gabriella chuckled.

Eric leaned over and kissed Kat on the head. "Well technically you're allowed to watch the Games, just not allowed to cheer for Russia."

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#13 » February 8th, 2014, 2:22 am

Katrina chuckled and looked at Gabriell and Caroline "I won't watch the Olympics because I refuse to support a hosting nation who not only breaks the Olympic charter but fails to recognize how hot two guys kissing actually is." She had not told them she was not watching it or the reasons why, but they had probably already guessed. "Now if there happens to be some guy on guy action I will catch the highlights on youtube."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#14 » February 8th, 2014, 2:51 am

"Don't worry Team USA will smoke the Russians in Hockey on their way to winning gold and the resulting scandal will bring down Putin." Gabriella grinned. "You will be back to breaking your sex toys while watching Men's Figure Staking as soon as you know it."

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#15 » February 8th, 2014, 2:48 pm

Katrina chuckled "What can I say, I've fully embraced the modern age.... Damn... I think iv'e been Americanized. When the hell did that happen?"

[hr]

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=8&image_id=7[/img]
Apollo ¦ Thyrsus ¦ Neocologist ¦ First Talon ¦ Arrow Status: 2 ¦ Striking Looks 4: Virile ¦ Defense: 4 ¦ Mana: 6/12 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Character Page

Apollo made his way through the crowd after the performance, spotting Lee and co. "Hey, hows your evening going?" he casually asked the group.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Return to “Studio 54”